Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- support the further development of the VIS Production System with new tools and trainings
- support development of best in class manufacturing practices, e.g. using lean principles, production system, TPM
- support the development of process excellence tools and assessment methods
- support documentation and best practice sharing
- assist in the preparation, conduction and follow-up of workshops
- support the team in diverse conceptual and administrative topics
- you are studying industrial or mechanical engineering or business administration
- you have ideally some knowledge in lean management, production systems or digital shop-floor tools
- you have the ability to think conceptually and analytically, as well as have results and team-orientated thinking
- you have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- you have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- you have good communication skills in English
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.