Intern Rider Operations (m/f/d)
We are Flink – your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able to customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey ... read on!
We are looking for an exceptional Intern Rider Operations (m/f/d) to join us on our exciting journey.
- You will be responsible for defining SOPs to ensure we streamline all rider operation related processes
- Close communication with local operations managers to continuously update and improve SOPs
- Support on various projects to manage a rapidly growing rider base
- Definition and controlling of productivity and service level goals as well as ad-hoc analyses
- You are a currently enrolled university student (m/f/d) or recently finished your B.A. Degree and you are eager to gain experiences in a challenging role in a fast paced startup
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a complex, multi-faceted role
- This is a fast-moving industry, so you'll need to be a quick thinker and ready to adapt quickly
- You bring a forensic focus on eliminating waste – in time, materials and money
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets
- And you care deeply about rider experience – our riders are the core of our business
- Lastly, it's vital that you are fluent in both English and German
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg – lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance