- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
As System Requirement Engineer (m/f/d) you join the development team for Base System and Controls in the area of Power Electronics with focus on different High Voltage Power Electronic electrification products.
Your new responsibilities:
- Responsible for management and development of generic system and subsystem requirements
- Development and evaluation of concepts for the implementation of new requirements with the disciplines of hardware, software and mechanics
- Support the System architect for correct implementation in logical / functional system architecture
- Support in system test design as well as the error analysis
- Documentation and presentation of work results
- Supporting the coordination, planning and monitoring of generic development topics in interdisciplinary worldwide project teams
Academic degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Automotive Engineering or scientific degree with equivalent focus
Several years professional experience in the automotive sector, preferably in the field of power electronics and control for the electric powertrain
- Advanced Requirement Engineering knowledge and experience as well as RE tooling competencies
- Basic knowledge in software development and experience in development according to Automotive SPICE and ISO26262
- Fluent English language skills, german language skills advantageous
- Capabality to analyze and decide, initiative and taking ownership for task
- Capability to organize own work and coordinate work with the development engineers and intercultural competency
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.