- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Our client is one of the leading global providers of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. The company is focused primarily on healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device customers. It generated a revenue of $ 3.03 billion with 12,000 employees in FY 2020. The company operates and reports in four business segments: Healthcare Products, Healthcare Specialty Services, Life Sciences and Applied Sterilization Technologies (AST).
The Applied Sterilization Technologies division provides contract sterilization, laboratory testing, and product and packaging testing services to manufacturers of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, and industrial products. Through a global network of facilities the company provides a technology-neutral sterilization services offering including electron beam, gamma, ethylene oxide and
X-ray technologies. They support their customers throughout the sterilization process with a comprehensive offering of testing and validation services, including microbiological, analytical, and product and packaging testing. Among the aforementioned the X-ray technology is the most important growth area in this division. It unites the advantages of other technologies and at the same time omits some of the major disadvantages.
For this division we are currently searching for a
Project & Plant Manager Höchstadt (m/f/d)
The position of the Project & Plant Manager Höchstadt has been newly created and has to be filled for the first time. The future incumbent will be in charge of the new-to-build X-Ray plant in Höchstadt which is planned to go live in mid 2023.
During the pre-opening period he will play a major role in the planning and execution of the building process. In this context he will co-operate closely with the project lead for the plant build-up who is based in the UK. After the go live he will lead the X-ray plant with a target size of around 30 employees in the areas of Maintenance/IT, Radiation, Planning, Customer Support and Operations, and he will report to the Managing Director Germany.
He will run the plant as a profit center and will be responsible for all phases of plant operation, including supporting sales, production, quality, validation, distribution and customer service.
Duties include adherence to regulatory agency, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 11137 quality systems and other relevant policies and procedures. He will have to ensure positive employee relations and a safe working environment, as well as monitoring financial performance of the facility.
- Play a major role in building, installation and commissioning of the X-ray site in Höchstadt/Aisch.
- Co-operate closely with the project lead in charge who is based in the UK.
- Delivery of the required project deliverables within the specified time frame, within the specified costs and to the required quality level.
- Lead, encourage and manage the local project team and contractors.
- Recruit the plant team with a target size of around 30 employees.
- Run the Höchstadt X-ray plant as a profit center; achieve financial objectives by preparing operating budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, compiling and studying costs and initiating corrective actions.
- Meet processing requirements by managing, motivating and developing production staff.
- Work in conjunction with commercial and sales teams to negotiate larger contracts and business development opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with corporate QSRC (Quality Systems Regulatory Compliance)
procedures by initiating and monitoring related training programs.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent corporate, federal, state and local regulations and licensing requirements.
- Direct and administer current and new business activities by developing plans and strategies to meet customer requirements and maximize profit.
- Meet customer requirements by managing plant operations according to established company policy.
- Monitor implementation of plans and strategies by collecting, analysing and preparing reports for review by appropriate company management.
- Minimize and resolve external business-related complaints by maintaining liaison with local and divisional QSRC and facility staff to investigate and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure that health and safety, security and quality signs and procedures are in place and up to date.
- Participate in and represent the company in local community activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement by analysing new or alternative ways to improve operations. Drive a culture of operational excellence.
- The Ideal candidate for the above vacancy has the following characteristics:
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in an engineering discipline (e.g. electrical engineering) or similar.
- Proven track record of at least 8-10 years in production roles, e.g. as Production Manager, Head of Production or Plant Manager.
- Additional project management experience, e.g. in relation to building up or extending existing production facilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience with excellent leadership skills.
- Profound background preferably in an ISO and/or GMP related industry with a strong customer focus; also candidates from Automotive or metal processing industry are welcome.
- Experience in corporate matrix structures.
- Experience in the area of operational excellence/lean manufacturing.
- German on native speaker level and fluency in English are indispensable.