- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS IIS
THE AUDIO AND MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES DIVISION OF THE FRAUNHOFER INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS IIS IN ERLANGEN, GERMANY, AS OF NOW HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A
AUDIO AND MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
For over 30 years, the institute’s Audio and Media Technologies division has been shaping the globally deployed standards and technologies in the fields of audio and moving picture production. Starting with the creation of mp3 and continuing with the co-development of AAC and the Digital Cinema Initiative test plan, almost all consumer electronic devices, computers and mobile phones are equipped with systems and technologies from Erlangen today. Meanwhile, a new generation of best-in-class media technologies is elevating the user experience to new heights. Always considering the demands of the market, Fraunhofer IIS develops technology that makes memorable moments.
Do you have a passion for music or movies? Are you interested in developing the latest audio and media technologies and applying them to future products?
In that case, we have the right position for you!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of entertainment electronics, communication and media technologies. You develop algorithms that will one day make mobile telephone conversations sound crystal clear. You bring 3D sound to television, cars and virtual reality applications. You will give computers a voice, create artificial intelligence and help make science fiction reality. You will make sure that Hollywood can create and process digital motion pictures. And you develop production tools for light field recordings. These and many other exciting activities await you.
- University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- Programming experience in C/C++ and/or MATLAB
- Ideally, knowledge in digital audio signal processing and in the field of acoustics – alternatively, know-how in media production and image processing or experience in application development, particularly in Android or iOS environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, which are required for international collaboration
We are also happy to welcome applications of committed Junior Professionals* with basic knowledge and first practical experience from internships, student research projects or final theses.
- The chance to participate in the challenging development of new audio and media technologies
- Diverse projects with a high degree of real-world applicability
- Personal development through training and education programs
- Work-life-balance (flexible working hours, programs that promote a balance between your personal and career life)
Appointment, remuneration and social security benefits are based on the public-sector collective wage agreement (TVöD).
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates. We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.