Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Design and train neural networks for a computer vision problem
- Evaluate and refine your approach on real-world data
- Present your work to other team members
- currently enrolled in Master's degree program of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- understanding of machine learning / deep learning and computer vision / image processing
- hands-on programming skills in Python
- experience in deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and/or Pytorch
- conceptual/analytical thinking, technical understanding and creativity for solving complex problems in self-organized manner
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.